Are you special and unique? Whether you’re male or female, need some help with hormone associated issues or fertility, get a private consultation and customized program with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist!
Personalized Hormone Balance and/or Fertility Plan
Fortunately, all of Beyond Vitality’s services are available in person AND through an online basis. I can help YOU no matter where you are in the world!
Receive some assistance with your journey to health, or to conceive naturally. Get a customized protocol, including recommendations specifically for YOU. Everything from diet, natural supplements, medicinal herbs, homeopathic remedies, essential oils, exercise, lifestyle and whichever natural alternative that may be beneficially for you. Everything is fit to your specific needs. Get healthier and take control of your body! This Personalized Plan includes an Initial Assessment, a Food Journal Evaluation, a Supplement Protocol as well as a Meal Plan.
For any other program or package, please see my general Services and Rates.
Natural Whole Foods and Hormone Balance/Fertility
- Consume whole, organic and natural foods as much as possible
- Reduce your intake of saturated, hydrogenated and trans fats. Have coconut oil, which has natural occurring saturated fat as well as many other health properties
- Drink 8-10 glasses of purified water daily along with herbal teas
- Avoid all additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, dyes, chemicals, pollutants, hormone disruptors, etc
- Use unrefined sea salt, spices and herbs to add flavoring to food
- Consume essential fatty acids daily (omega 3,6,9) such as fresh, raw nuts, seeds, unrefined vegetable oils (virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil, hempseed oil, macadamia oil, etc) and organic oily fish in moderation (including mackerel, mullet and salmon) and butter in moderation (instead of margarine)
- Limit or completely avoid caffeine and alcohol
- Ensure you consume quality protein with every main meal such as beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, nut milks and spreads, and if not a vegetarian, organic seafood, organic poultry, and organic dairy in moderation
- Avoid ALL white, refined table sugar on its own and hidden in foods, and replace it with raw, unrefined cane sugar in moderation, or other natural sweeteners such as raw honey, pure maple syrup, coconut sugar, agave nectar, xylitol (sugar alcohol) or my all time favorite sweetener…stevia; herbal sweetener that has no calories or effect on your blood sugar level
- Include phytoestrogen foods in your daily diet such as alfalfa, fermented soy products in moderation (miso, tempeh and natto), flaxseeds, sprouts, lentils and chickpeas (hummus is great). Phytoestrogens may help reduce an excess of bad estrogens by bypassing the estrogen binding mechanism
- Avoid all white, refined carbohydrates and opt for whole grains. Some women with PCOS and hormonal issues (and some men) have reported feeling better while also avoiding wheat (very genetically modified), and/or all gluten containing grains. Your body does not know how to use carbohydrates for energy when insulin resistance is present. Instead, it stores them as fat and leaves you feeling moody and irritable. Thus, limiting carbohydrate consumption is recommended for women with PCOS (and some men). Have low glycemic carbohydrates from fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes, and limit your grain consumption.
You’re not a client of Beyond Vitality? We’ve helped you achieve greater health with the information shared? You would like to give back to the holistic health community?
To make a significant contribution to the prevention and natural treatment of health problems, thereby reducing health disparities in vulnerable and underserved populations around the world, and help raise public awareness about true holistic health.
Your donations help support our volunteers and community events, as well as fund health and wellness programs. Thank you for your support
Holistic Health Disclaimer
All content on this website is intended as a guide for natural and holistic living. Caution and responsibility must be taken for any choices made in relation to the information provided. Always consult your healthcare professional(s) before discontinuing a medication or treatment, starting any exercise, nutritional or supplement program.
Holistic modalities are not intended as a diagnosis, treatment, prescription, or a cure for any disease, mental or physical, and are not intended as a substitute for regular medical care. Holistic modalities do provide nutritional evaluations, food and supplement suggestions as well as exercise and lifestyle recommendations for the purpose of enhancing health and vitality.
Thank you for choosing Beyond Vitality! You’ve taken the first step to optimal health and wellness. Health is Good, Beyond is Great!