Top 10 Holistic “Fat” Loss TipsDec 22, 2010
Enough With All the "yo-yo" diets! Of course, weight management Promotes good health, BUT you can not lose any fat Until You first get healthy. Do not start a diet; CHANGE your diet! I like to Promote a NON-diet approach to fat loss. But Successful fat loss is ONLY When All Aspects of your life are balanced. It's not just about the food! A stressful couple days can Contribute to fat GAIN just as much as a few pieces of chocolate cake too many can.
You need to really WANT to get healthy before you whos BECOME healthy. And losing fat Starts With true health ...
So here are my Top 10 Holistic "Fat" Loss Tips ... that will help you shed pounds Those, as well as Increase your optimal health and vitality!
10. Reward yourself small goals for completing computer. Remember each day is a new start, so eat meal to meal. One bad meal does not ruin the Entire day. It's better for you to eat than to skip meals Regularly Because all this does is it slows down your metabolism.
9. Drink green tea or herbal tea Instead of coffee or pop. Green tea is a thermogenic herb That Increases your metabolism by increase increasing your body temperature. If you do drink coffee once in a while, make sure to follow it by a glass of water to Prevent dehydration.
8. Allow yourself half an hour each day for relaxation and de-stressing. And you can take part in yoga and meditation classes That Both you relax, lean muscle mass Promote and at the same time;muscle burns more calories than fat. Also Ensure you're getting your 8 hours of quality sleep. It can make a world of a difference when it comes to fat loss, Because when you 're tired, so is your metabolism.
7. Aim to eat 5-6 small meals per day, every 2-3 hours. Never skip breakfast as it starts up your metabolism for the day. In the morning, you can kick start your metabolism Also flush toxins and by starting your day with a glass of warm lemon water. And eat healthy snacks THROUGHOUT the day to keep your metabolism going and Prevent your blood sugar from dipping too low, Which will only cause uncontrollable cravings.
6. Supplement daily, with a health food store grade multivitamin and essential fatty acid Omega 3-6-9 aka, but Omega 3 Especially, since we LACK it in our diet. Fish oil, ground flaxseeds, chia seeds or hempseeds are great sources.
5. Increase your fiber consumption by Including more whole grains, beans, legumes and raw vegetables and raw fruits in your diet. The reason whole grains are more beneficial than refined grains Is That the fiber content Average User removed. Also replace white table sugar. Try some Natural sweeteners: such as raw cane sugar, agave nectar, stevia, raw honey, coconut sugar, xylitol, etc.
4. Drink more water room temperature, at acerca 8-10 glasses per day. Having your water at room temperature is better for hydration since your body does not have any to warm it up before, and it Also Promotes better digestion. Water Helps flush out toxins from your system and Helps rehydrate you. Your metabolism is faster if you're well hydrated.
3. Engage in some form of physical activity everyday. Include strength training and cardio in your routine. Intervals (as in both, aerobic and anaerobic cardio training) is better to burn fat and speed up your metabolism. You can supplement with a natural herbal metabolism booster (IF NECESSARY) to Increase your energy level and metabolism. And you can ALSO CONSIDER taking CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), Which is Also an essential fatty acid shown to decrease body fat.
2. Eat a healthy, balanced diet full of whole, live (as in raw), natural foods. Avoid processed and pre-packaged foods, artificial sweeteners and white, refined products. Eat More Often organic food and support your Local farmers. These foods are higher in nutrients and life.
1. Live a whole-hearted, healthy lifestyle and Remember That health is a process That requires daily dedication. You will not see it over night, but the small Changes you make will lead to permanent, long term weight loss and overall wellness.
Good luck on your journey to better health and FAT loss! If you would like some assistance along your path please do not hesitate to check out my Services and Rates so That I can give you a little kick in the bum!
Looking to source quality foods, supplements, and nontoxic home products? This vetted list put together by Beyond Vitality can help!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
I would love the chance to support you further and connect with you on a deeper and more personal level.
I’ll share new offerings, recipes, updated health solutions, and behind-the-scenes snippets…
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.